Return & Exchange Policy
RUE107 provides exchange and/or store credit returns of new, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged merchandise within 7 days of order delivery. Items that have been laundered or altered in any way cannot be accepted for return and/or exchange. All returned items must have the RUE107 hang tags and garment tags attached.
Please allow up to 7 business days from when your returned package is delivered for your return to be processed. Store credit and exchange will be processed after we have inspected your items and confirm that they are in their original condition.
RUE107 reserves the right to refuse excessive exchange and store credit returns.
Order Cancellation & Refund Policy
After an order has been placed, it can only be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 business hours. After 24 business hours of being placed and processed, we will only provide a store credit.
If you have received a defective item or believe it was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 783-1077 for assistance. We'll be happy to exchange it for a non-damaged item. You must contact us within 7 days of package delivery.
Sale, Clearance & Sample Sale Items
Items purchased on sale, clearance and sample sale are not eligible for returns, exchanges, store credit, or refunds.
Items purchased from the swimwear category are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Due to the select limited nature of our merchandise, we cannot guarantee availability of merchandise for exchanges. Please contact customer care for exchange assistance to ensure that we have additional sizes available.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
All items returning to RUE107 must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number placed on the outside of the package as well as the original invoice. You have 7 days after your package delivery to call customer care and obtain an RMA number. To receive an RMA number, please follow the steps listed below. If you do ship items without first obtaining an RMA number, we will not be responsible for processing and returning the items back to you. All returned packages must be shipped within 7 days of the RMA being generated.
How To Return & Exchange Merchandise
Please follow these required steps before sending your item back to RUE107:
1. Contact & Pre-Approval
- Call customer care at (877) 783-1077 Monday through Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm EST.
- Please reference the following required information: order number, full name, item you will be returning and/or exchanging, and reason for return and/or exchange.
- Acustomer care representative will determine if your item is eligible for return and/or exchange.
- If eligible, the customer care representative will pre-approve and provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to you. Note the RMA number on original invoice.
- You will then immediately receive an email with a FedEx Ground prepaid return label attached.
2. Print Label, Repack Merchandise & Ship
- Open and print the return label file attached in the email sent.
- Pack the item into its original packaging and seal it securely.
- Affix the prepaid shipping label on package.
- Drop package at your nearest FedEx location.
- Note tracking number.
- Return: If approved, then a store credit for the total amount (not including shipping paid) will be refunded as store credit.
- Exchange: If approved, then a store credit for the total amount (not including shipping paid) will be credited to your account. Then your exchange will be processed as a new order.