Aris Dress - Powder Blue
The soft, delightful design of our Aris dress is part baby doll sweetness, part Victorian elegance. With a wrap neckline, asymmetrical tie and flowing A-line skirt, this vibrant powder blue dress perfectly treads the line between day and night wear.
- Faux wrap dress.
- Coming with matching belt to complete the look.
- Three quarter sleeves with small pleats at the shoulder.
- Elastic trim at the sleeve for a slight draping effect.
- Cascading hemline, 2 inches longer in the back for a dramatic effect.
- The length of the front hem is 36 inches, and the length of the back hem is 38 inches.
- Fabrication: Velvet with stretch.
- Care: Dry clean only for the best results.
- Rachel is wearing a size Medium.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.