Blake Skirt- Chocolate
An updated version of the Kristie skirt, this fun and flirty lightweight mesh skirt, has a cascading hemline. The chocolate hue is perfection, pair this with the Amber bodysuit, your favorite clutch and you are set for the night.
- Matches with the Amber leotard; sold separately.
- Mesh skirt, slightly sheer, needs to be worn with a bodysuit or boy shorts.
- Accentuates the waist with a separate elastic waistband.
- We suggest putting the skirt over head to put it on instead of pulling it up over your hips.
- Fabrication: (Mesh) Polyester/ Spandex with full stretch.
- The measurement of the garment is 19 inches length in the front and 21 inches in the back.
- Care: Machine washable cold cycle.
- Michelle is wearing a Medium.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.