Blake Skirt- Chocolate
An updated version of the Kristie skirt, this fun and flirty lightweight mesh skirt, has a cascading hemline. The chocolate hue is perfection, pair this with the Amber bodysuit, your favorite clutch and you are set for the night.
- Matches with the Amber leotard; sold separately.
- Mesh skirt, slightly sheer, needs to be worn with a bodysuit or boy shorts.
- Accentuates the waist with a separate elastic waistband.
- We suggest putting the skirt over head to put it on instead of pulling it up over your hips.
- Fabrication: (Mesh) Polyester/ Spandex with full stretch.
- The measurement of the garment is 19 inches length in the front and 21 inches in the back.
- Care: Machine washable cold cycle.
- Michelle is wearing a Medium.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
|0-2||4-6||8 - 10||10-12||12 - 14||14 - 16||18-20||22-24|
In an effort to assist our Rue Babes with selecting the best fit for their Rue107 items, we curated a new size chart that is more reflective of our size inclusion brand messaging. Below are a few things to remember about our clothing pertaining to sizing.
Most of our garments are constructed with various knit fabrics and has a considerable amount of stretch.
If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing up.
When putting on our form fitting off the shoulder dresses, it is best to step in and wiggle up as opposed to putting it over your head.
If you need further assistance with sizing and fit, we are here for you! Shoot us a note at email@example.com and one of our in house stylists will assist you further.
If you would like to try on our garments in person, please stop by our New York City showroom. For a more in depth visit, we suggest making an appointment with our styling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.