Collins Jacket- Black
The "Collins" Jacket is a full lace eyelet jacket, the perfect transition piece for your closet this season.
- Matches with the May skirt, and the Martine skirt, sold separately.
- Eyelet lace jacket, airy fabrication, and semi-sheer.
- The is a medium weight jacket.
- Full body front zipper.
- Dramatic balloon sleeve with elastic trim at the wrist.
- Sleeves can be worn down or pulled up at the elbow.
- This jacket also features a four panel back detailing.
- The measurement of the jacket is 39 inches long.
- The measurement of the sleeve is 21 inches long.
- Fabrication: Cotton Blend.
- Care: Dry clean for best results.
- Rose is wearing a size S/M and her measurements are : Bust: 34D, Waist 31, Hips 46.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.