Flora 2pc Bikini Set - Bright Stripes
Our two-piece Floral bikini set is one-of-a-kind. This suit boasts a sexy, ruched bikini top and high-waisted, "suspender" bottoms that can be worn tied up or hanging down. This flexible two-piece comes in three designs: bright stripes, wine floral and navy floral.
- Sold as a set (both pcs included)
- The suspenders tie at the shoulder.
- The suspenders are attached but can be worn hanging down.
- The bikini top is ruched in the middle with a bow detail and front lined.
- The bikini top has an elastic trim for a secure fit.
- The bikini bottom is high waisted and high cut leg opening.
- The bikini bottom is front lined.
- Fabrication: Nylon/Spandex.
- Care: Hand wash and hang dry.
- Michelle is wearing a medium.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.