Hardy Dress- Black
This dress is the perfect medium between volume and a slim fit. The asymmetrical and elongated ruffle adds the perfect balance to the form fitting bodice.
Details and Fit:
- Beautiful strapless silhouette.
- Elastic support around the bust, a strapless bra can easily be worn.
- Over the knee, midi length to create a slimming silhouette.
- Asymmetrically ruffles because we believe in being sexy and flirty.
- Runs a little small, size up one size for the best fit.
- The length of the dress is 38 inches.
- Fabrication: Ponte.
- Care: Machine washable.
- Rose is wearing a size Medium and her bust is 34D, waist measures at 31 in, and hips at 46in.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.