Mumbai Pants - Blue Polka
It doesn’t get any more sheer and flowy than these slouchy pants. The Mumbai Pants are lightweight so they are perfect for the summer heat that’s in full force this time of year. You’ll be cool as a cucumber in this design in two choices of colors with polka dots. With a wide stylish waistband at the top, and elastic at the heels on the bottom, you can pair these pants with espadrilles for a casual look.
- Matches with Michelle Crop Top, and Garcia Short Duster, sold separately.
- Wide double layered flat waist-band provides support around the abdominal area, creating a flattering and slimming effect.
- Side pockets for functionality.
- Elastic finishing at the ankle for a drape effect.
- The fabrication is a light weight rayon blend.
- The length is 41inches and the inseam is 28inches.
- Chloe is wearing a medium and her measurements are 36D-30-45 and her height is 5'10.
- Made with care and love in New York City.
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.