Paris Skirt- Bright White
Paris is back! Back by popular demand, our Paris skirt is an outfit maker that cannot be missed. Rock it with the matching Jonelle top for a crispy clean spring and summer look.
Fit and Details:
- High waist.
- Fabrication: Nylon/Spandex and mesh.
- Lined with a pencil skirt underneath the draped mesh.
- Care: Dry Clean or hand wash for best results.
- Measurements of the garment laying flat: Length 33 inches
- Model Stats: Rose is wearing a size medium. Her measurements in inches are Bust: 34D, Waist 31, Hips 46.
- Be mindful of sharp objects when wearing this item, as it can snag the mesh.
- If the mesh gets snagged, simply trim the snug fabric fiber with a small pair of scissors. Do not pull the snagged part of garment!
Each garment description and details include size commentary; an assessment of how that style runs and fits. Each style's fit is critiqued and advised, based on whether it runs small or true-to-size. If you are still unsure of size, please contact customer care.
HOW TO MEASURE
It's best to stand barefoot in your underwear. For best results take your measurements a few times or get someone else to measure you. Do not hold your measuring tape too loosely or too tightly.
Place the measuring tape around your body over the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and spans your shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - generally the point where your body creases when you bend slightly forward or where you find it most comfortable to wear your waistbands.
Standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest point - usually over your bottom or at the top of your thighs - and approximately 8in (20cm) below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor.
Garment lengths can differ from style to style, so for dresses and skirts, refer to the individual product description and details.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.